A World of Good Reasons for Geothermal
These days, a lot of people are rethinking their energy usage to save cost and protect the environment. Geothermal heating and cooling is a great way to do both in many cases. WaterFurnace® geothermal heat pumps can offer a variety of advantages:
- They use Earth-source energy instead of fossil fuels.
- No pollutants are released into the environment.
- They offer real energy savings in most cases.
- Geothermal systems are exceptionalyl reliable.
- They are highly efficient.
- A single unit is a total comfort system.
- They require very low maintenance.
- Geothermal systems operate very quietly.
- The “fuel” supply is limitless.
How Does It Work?
Geothermal heat pumps capture energy that already exists within the Earth, using it to heat your home in winter and cool it in summer. This is done in a closed system that does not release anything into the environment – or your yard. Click here to get a more detailed explanation from the WaterFurnace® website.